Bespoke Online Classes
Bespoke Online Classes, Training & Education for Sports Teams, Groups & Individuals
One 2 One are offering you the chance to have expert advice & training online from the comfort of your own home. Whether you’re an individual or part of a sports team or group, we can create an online classroom for you to stay active, improve your strength & flexibility, enhance performance and improve your knowledge and skills.
Perhaps you’d like to train with your team/group and target key areas such as core strength or flexibility. Maybe you’d like to run a workshop or seminar on injury prevention or nutrition. Whatever your needs, we can tailor it to suit you.
Currently we work with running & triathlon groups and individuals from all over the World who want to make the most of this race free time.
At one2one, our panel of experts have a wealth of knowledge in Sport, Exercise and Nutrition.
- Adam Bowden – Pro GB Triathlete & current British Ironman 70.3 record holder
- Aisling Pigott – Nutritionist & Registered Dietitian, Ultra Marathon Runner
- Angharad Mason – Physiotherapist, Triathlete & Ex International Road Cyclist
- Annie Williams – Physiotherapist & former GB age group Triathlete competing in both 70.3 and Ironman World Championships
- Rhian Davies – Physiotherapist to pro Triathletes Adam Bowden & Helen Jenkins, Owner of One 2 One Therapy
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to stay connected, learn new skills, improve your knowledge & enhance performance. We may not be able to compete right now but we can certainly use this time to grow and improve.