Bespoke Online Classes
Bespoke Online Classes, Training & Education for Sports Teams, Groups & Individuals
One 2 One are offering you the chance to have expert advice & training online from the comfort of your own home. Whether you’re an individual or part of a sports team or group, we can create an online classroom for you to stay active, improve your strength & flexibility, enhance performance and improve your knowledge and skills.
Perhaps you’d like to train with your team/group and target key areas such as core strength or flexibility. Maybe you’d like to run a workshop or seminar on injury prevention or nutrition. Whatever your needs, we can tailor it to suit you.
Currently we work with groups and individuals from all over the World. We have several online classes for S&C and Core Strength including a weekly class with a running group in Singapore. Our online Triathlon group on Facebook provides support with weekly training sessions on Zwift, weekly zoom educational & support meetings, regular exercise videos and educational posts. We are also supporting individuals across the UK with our 1:1 service.
At one2one, our panel of experts have a wealth of knowledge in Sport, Exercise and Nutrition.
- Adam Bowden – Pro GB Triathlete & current British Ironman 70.3 record holder
- Aisling Pigott – Nutritionist & Registered Dietitian, Ultra Marathon Runner
- Angharad Mason – Physiotherapist, Triathlete & Ex International Road Cyclist
- Annie Williams – Physiotherapist & former GB age group Triathlete competing in both 70.3 and Ironman World Championships
- Rhian Davies – Physiotherapist to pro Triathletes Adam Bowden & Helen Jenkins, Owner of One 2 One Therapy
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to stay connected, learn new skills, improve your knowledge & enhance performance. We may not be able to compete right now but we can certainly use this time to grow and improve.