Exciting News – we are launching our new one2one Triathlon Club on Facebook. For only £40 you will gain 1 months access to our private Facebook Group – one2one Triathletes.
On this private group, you will receive daily information and support from our panel of experts including live Q&A’s, live training sessions, exercise videos, advice and educational information. Our panel will discuss all things triathlon – training, recovery, nutrition, injury prevention, key exercises, race day tips etc..
We are delighted to welcome the following experts onto our panel.
- Adam Bowden – Pro GB Triathlete & current British Ironman 70.3 record holder
- Aisling Pigott – Nutritionist & Registered Dietitian, Ultra Marathon Runner
- Angharad Mason – Physiotherapist, Triathlete & Ex International Road Cyclist
- Annie Williams – Physiotherapist & former GB age group Triathlete competing in both 70.3 and Ironman World Championships
- Rhian Davies – Physiotherapist to pro Triathletes Adam Bowden & Helen Jenkins, Owner of One 2 One Therapy
Whether you’re a novice triathlete, an age grouper or a pro, this group is for you. Our panel of experts will guide you through your home training during this challenging time and provide a platform on which you can receive help and support.
To find out more, join us for a live Q&A on Friday 27th March (today) at 6pm with Adam Bowden & Rhian Davies on the one2one therapy Facebook page @121physio. In this session we will discuss training at home, our plans for the triathlon group and give you the opportunity to tell us what you want from our panel of experts.
If you would like to be part of our one2one triathlete Facebook group, please contact Rhian on 07980789890 or email@example.com or DM us.
STOP PRESS: Our online classes on Zoom.us are perfect for Triathletes! Mon/Thurs at 8am Core Workout with Adam & Rhian. Mon at 5pm S&C with Angharad. Only £5 per class!